Approved New Member: shep

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 9, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome shep,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. shep

shep Walk On

Name: James Lawrence
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): shep returns XBOX
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: AZ (we flip between pacific and mountain)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Always after 730 on weekdays and sometimes earlier depending on work. Anytime on the weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Oklahoma Sooners! I root for local Phoenix teams as well.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Through the online dynasty I have been a part of for the last three years. Some of our members have posted links to Tradition Sports.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in multiple online dynasties in NCAA but unfortunately only one has really stuck. Looking forward to being a part of something permanent.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Oh wow I just realized I have been playing video games for about 27 years! I have loved online play since XBOX live started. CPU is repetitive and playing people is always a fun challenge.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim! If you have to cheat to win you are not winning.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I have no problems with age discrepancies, actually kind of fun to all have different lifestyles.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have and seems good to me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I enjoy healthy competition and comradery. I have been playing NCAA since the Genesis days and it really is my favorite game. I am a big college football fan and am a big fan of the sooners as that is where I was born.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Once I settle in I feel that I will be active member. Already like what I see.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Fun and a great dynasty.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would message the player and ask why the play or what is going on. If the player continues to repeat and clearly does not respect the rules I would contact the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have browse some leagues and really am fluid in league setup. Any league where I can be OU would be great but kind of like 5 star or below.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Application approved Shep. Welcome to the best online gaming site on the interwebz!

Just wondering... Are any of the members in your Online Dynasty currently members here?

4. shep

shep Walk On

I dont believe so as they have not mentioned before. Mental Flaws posted a link from here and Taj references the site as the community on the proboard we use. Wonder if those names ring a bell or maybe they follow and read up.

Pumped! Looking forward to getting involved in a dynasty. Any recommendations or how do I proceed from here?

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Well definitely check the league openings subforum for any openings in existing dynasties. I believe though, by the end of next week brand new leagues for NCAA '13 will be forming. So definitely keep your eyes on the forums for any announcements. As for the names you mentioned, I am not familiar with them. Definitely let them know about us if they are looking for a new home.