New Member Shino45

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Shino45, May 26, 2010.

1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

New Member Shino45

Name: Derrick
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX-Shino45
    Email: Dmwilliams2nd@gmail.com
    AIM: Shino45XB
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: After 6PM- Late Night
    Favorite Teams: Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Bobcats, USC (Gamecocks)/UNC/U of M
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: On-line search

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Played in a couple Madden leagues. One went well (PS2), the other quickly feel apart on the 360.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing on-line? 20+ Years (Since early childhood). I've been on-line for 5+ years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? SIM! This is what brought me here after research. I love to have fun, but realism is very important to me. I've seen that in many of your leagues, and members. It's not about just winning... I want to feel how teams feel on game-day. Going 13-0 every year, exploiting weaknesses, beating up on the cpu is no fun. Tough seasons, adversity, and low points makes the achievements that more enjoyable. I've seen NCAA Leagues were everyone beats the computer like 50-14 and their only losses are against human opponents, those leagues aren't for me. So Sim to me = Strategy+ Realism+ Good Sportsmanship

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel great about it. I'm sure I'll meet some cool people here.

5. Have you read the rules and general game-play guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, No questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I just recently graduated with my Masters of Accounting in Atlanta. I'm temporarily living in St. Louis until I find a permanent job. Since I am done with school I have the time I would like to commit to gaming (on-line and off-line). I am originally from S.Carolina/Michigan hence my favorite teams. I enjoy most sports Football, Basketball, Nascar are my favorites... I'll watch hockey,baseball,tennis,golf,curling, sparingly.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active. I've explored the board for the past few days and found a lot to love. Since I have a web-cam built into my laptop I visited justin.tv to get setup and test my computer... It worked and I'm looking forward to streaming all my games on-line. Summaries, discussions, it's all good.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Joining a successful community with gamers very similar to myself. Being apart of great leagues, and memorable moments on-line.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will inform my opponent first since it may have been an innocent mistake. If not, then follow the given rules for my league. Usually finish the game out, record plays that are in violation and forward it to the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes and Yes.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

[youtube]QM0dbwDc2FE[/youtube]

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application Approved.. Welcome to TF Derrick!

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Welcome aboard