New Member: Shizzmoney74 (360)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Shizzmoney, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Shizzmoney

Shizzmoney Walk On

New Member: Shizzmoney74 (360)

Name: Sean C.
    Gamertag (XBOX): Shizzmoney74
    Email: shizz69@hotmail.com
    AIM: GTADesperato
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Days and some weeknights
    Favorite Teams: South Carolina, Notre Dame, Army
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Never a full season, tried to play a Madden Online season last year but too many people quit and broke up the league. I was however commissioner of a six team NHL 92 league for Genesis (before they had a regular season) lol. I lost 4 games to 3 with Boston versus Pittsburgh.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Online for about 3 years. Video games; my entire life.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Pro, have played more money before via GamerSaloon. I care about winning.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I'm in that wheelhouse. I also play poker for a living, so I am always up for gaming.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

None.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am 29, from Boston, pro poker player, love gambling, watching, and talking about football. Have been playing Madden competitively for 15 years; my first big gambling win was taking $20 dollars from a friend in Madden '95, as well as winning a 16 man tourney in 2003. Big into numbers, projections, and the sim work of the game; my stick work is OK, could be better.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

By getting into a fun, serious, and committed league!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Memories, develop a better skill set, and something to enjoy smoking weed to.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

If this is a clearly serious site, the leagues in it will always should be some type of protest procedure in place to tell your side of the story to handle disputes, usually with the commish as arbiter. Taking video (for not only this, but also for scouting) to prove your side is key as well. Unless there is money involved, I don't get too tilted over stuff like that; but will always respect the rules of the league.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Plenty, and hope to join one by the end of the week!

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I reviewed your app and I just want to make a comment and make sure you understand before I go ahead and approve it.

There have been several guys who have signed up on this site (even another pro poker player) who have come from the competitive background. Their track record is less than impressive. I'm not sure why, and I'm not saying this is you, but they tend to be a bit big-headed and less passionate about the type of leagues that are run around here.

Just want to throw that out there. There is a culture in this community that probably isn't like anything else you have been a part of. I think you hinted on that a bit in your application, but I just wanted to reiterate it all.

3. Shizzmoney

Shizzmoney Walk On

OK I understand; I am very serious and committed and understand where you are coming from. I just want a chance to play in some serious lgs to prove my skill.

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Shizz, TF isn't about 'proving your skill', it's about playing with and developing a community of like minded gamers who are committed to playing the game the right way. If your main concern is winning and/or showing how much better you are than other players this site may not be a great fit for you.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm going to approve your app.

Just remember what we talked about.

6. Shizzmoney

Shizzmoney Walk On

Thanks.