Approved New Member: Sidehug

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Sidehug, Aug 23, 2014.

?

Should mike be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sidehug

Sidehug Walk On

Name: mike
    Gamertag/PSN: Sir-Huntnspooks
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: PST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: 7 P.M to 10 P.M Tue thru Fri... Sat is anytime after 7 P.M and Sun/Mon is open
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    reddit

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    no... but i have been apart of alot of very good online communities for MMO's and shooters over the past 10 years.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    been playing video games since i was 7 or 8 and online since i was 17.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    casual in some games hardcore in most lol i get off work and play thats my day to day ritual.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    i have always gotten along well with others (except the people who feel the need to be disrespectful or talk down upon others) and usually have 0 issues.. but i would note im not for deserved disrespect and being talked down to (usually isn't an issue because most peeps are around to enjoy life and not troll others)

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    Well i played sports in school did wrestiling track and football loved gaming back then as well. After that i went to college for electronic engineering and play semi pro football for a year. I now have a full time job and game when i am not at work or sleeping wether it's the next big MMO new shooter or any game im interested in.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    i feel like i would fit in fine im not a disrespectful person and am very easy going.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    a community to play madden with and enjoy all of its features and maybe join the community into other games aswell. I miss my old community it made games so much more enjoyable then solo play and trying to find randoms all the time.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    first time id probrably just let them know that it was against the rules and move on if it happed after that report it.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    i haven't gotten a chance to look ive never done a sim league for madden so im very new to the whole thing.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Mike.

4. Sidehug

Sidehug Walk On

Thank you I appreciate it. Kasper can I join as the chargers?

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

yes, feel free to join up in our forum and our groupme group.

welcome to the league

broth262

• Like Like x 1