Approved New Member: SilentMassacre18

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by SilentMassacre18, Oct 7, 2014.

Should {$fields.Name.value} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SilentMassacre18

SilentMassacre18 Walk On

Oct 7, 2014
    Name: Jesus
    Gamertag/PSN: SilentMassacre18
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: any time really only exceptions are weekends before 5pm
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    operation sports

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    pretty much all my life. online 8 years

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    A team player i like to keep the ball moving with one touch passes. The ball moves faster than the defense does.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    not a problem, I can relate to the community perfectly

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm a 23yr old adult studying to be a police officer. I love sports and sports game. in general I love reading and playing videogames.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I see myself fitting in very well.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    just a good time meeting new people and playing games.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I take picture or video evidence if possible and report them to a moderator after the match.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Well I'm interested in a fifa 15 pro club league the team is called TF United. I'm hoping to be able to become a part of the team

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
    Approved, welcome to TSO.

FIFA League:
    TF United:

MoonBBad guayo10
  3. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

Apr 21, 2013
    Welcome SilentMassacre18 here are some quick links that should help you out

Sign up in this thread and we will add you to TF United. Put down 3 positions and time zone. If you add a captain (bolded players) you can automatically add the club by searching TF United.

The pro clubs league sign up is here, you've been added to the list