New Member: SimFBallCritic

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 18, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome SimFBallCritic,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Name: SimFBallCritic​

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): SimFBallCritic, this is my Xbox GT
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Generally available in the evenings after 7p and weekends anytime
    Favorite Teams:Pittsburg Steelers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I was referred by a friend (AzureEffect)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I played in an Online Dynasty for NCAA 11 with AzureEffect

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? As long as I can remember. I first started playing online with the original Xbox.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Simulation.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No differences

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No questions at the moment.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am very passionate about simulation sports games and simulation gameplay in general. I also have a YouTube channel where I have numerous videos expressing simulation football. I play BF3 instead of COD because I feel like the Battlefield Franchise is more of a simulation shooter. I'm looking forward to being a part of a community that shares my passion.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Should be an easy transition.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? The ability to play quality simulation football games with others that have the same goal in mind.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would report the situation to the Commish of the league.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? TMFL

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved. Welcome to TSO

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

AzureEffect - bringin in the big guns I see.

Great app

5. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Keller - Trying to help those out in search of Simulation gamers who play this game. Long before I got on YouTube you know I was all about simulation. Theres a lot of ppl like SimFBallCritic who have never really played in a Madden Online Franchise. This is his baptism to enjoyment...lol

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Well I hope he finds our particular brand enjoyable.