Approved New Member: simstile

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by simstile, Sep 14, 2014.

?

Should {$fields.Name.value} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. simstile

simstile Walk On

Name: simstile
    Gamertag/PSN: simstile
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: weekdays during the evening and generally anytime on weekends
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Searching for madden leagues and this came through .

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    no

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing video games for about 6 years now and online for about 6 years .

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I would consider myself as average as a player.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I am above the average age listed here . I share a common enjoyment of playing madden and can find common ground with the other members of this community based on the love of the game.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am happily married for a long time now and have 3 children and 2 grandkids . I enjoy playing madden and hanging out with my family. I also travel from time to time and enjoy exploring different countries and cultures.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I think my age is above the average but I bring the old school grind it out mentality to this community just as I do with my job. I tend to long at the long term as a whole and i do not think there will be any problem becoming one of the TSO community.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I want to take part of a community that has been around and grown . I hope to gain some friendships, play some exciting games with the other members here and learn from those with more experience.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    If this were a perfect world this would not be a issue, but with that said I would most likely let it pass the first time. If something against the rules was being exposed I would pause the game and remind the other member of the rule infraction. This should solve it, but in the event it doesn't the game would just be played out and I would file the infractions with the administration along with proof and let it be handled from there .

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I am not sure of any league openings at this time. I just want to be in a sim style league that is not freestyle.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Application approved. Welcome to TSO

4. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Hey simstile we are going to have a couple openings in my Madden league, I'm on my phone so I can't post the link, but the league is called Road 2 Canton if you can find your way there on the site. Otherwise I will post a link when I get near a computer

5. simstile

simstile Walk On

I will check it out this afternoon. Manic Monday at work right now.