Approved New Member: SkinniePost

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 14, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome SkinniePost,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. SkinniePost

SkinniePost Walk On

Name: Scott Stearns
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): SkinniePost (XBox360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evenings from 9PM till whenever, and all day on weekends
    Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines (College), Toronto Bluejays (MLB), 49ers (NFL), Redwings (NHL)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    - Yes
    - Tiger Woods Golf - Wii Platform
    - The WiiGA Tour, a Tiger Woods PGA Tour website that I help run and maintain for the past 3 years

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    - 30 years or so, since the Commodore 64 and Atari
    - Played on the PC for quite a while, but really since the original Xbox, as far as console based games go

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    - Casual to Hardcore, depending on the game... For instance, I have logged over 3,000 rounds on Tiger Woods (Wii) in the last 3 years

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    - Sounds like it shouldn't be a problem

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    - Yes I have reviewed them, and they are pretty straight forward

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I work in the field of Architecture, and play video games after my wife and daughter go to bed, until I pass out on a nightly basis. I have been very involved in the Tiger Woods Golf series since 1994 or so, and especially the last three years playing on the Wii Platform and running a league.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    - Fluidly... I have experience with leagues of this sort and hope to help out in any way I can.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    - Community interaction and shared enjoyment of a video game, along with some good friendly competition

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    - Depending on the rules for the competition taking place... Speak to the other member(s) involved first to find out their side of the story, and then speak to a Moderator or Admin about the problem.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    - I have looked over list, and I am currently interested in the Tiger Woods PGA Tour League, but I have played both the NCAA Football and Basketball games created by EA in the past, along with Madden, NBA Live and FIFA... So I might look into them in the future.

3. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    Holly crap I thought I play a lot, you have me almost doubled!!! :)

Welcome to TSO! I've heard tons of nice stuff about the WiiGA,and I'm looking forward to your input in improving our tour.

Feel free to PM me, RynoAid or JohnnyClutch if you have any specific questions

Vlad

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
  5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i got it.. approved.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

fuckin' GRAPE APE !!!! hellz yea...

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On