New Member: Skipwondah33

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by skipwondah33, Jul 22, 2009.

1. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

Jul 21, 2009
    New Member: Skipwondah33

Name: Skip
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: skipwondah33
    AIM: skipwondah33
    Time Zone: est
    General Availability: M-F after 5:30 est Weekend anytime
    Favorite NCAA Team: Ohio State and Cincinatti
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: FSUprime

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    Currently in 3 Madden leagues for the last 2 years, all of them at Play/played in several NCAA leagues. NNCCS, NNBL, GGNCAA and GBN. GBN is currently on

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since Atari. I've been playing online for 7 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Legit competitive guy, who would rather lose than break rules. I don't give up anything easy on virtual field.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I have no problem with it. In my madden leagues we have people from 22 to 54 and we all get along fine. I can compete with anyone who shows respect and respect will be given to them

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have. None

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm an Systems/Network Manager, love electronics and new technology (obviously computers). Big sports fan (Pittsburgh Steelers). Love music of all genres, I believe you can't just listen and like one type of music. Getting married in Feb. and looking forward to that. And I'm a gamer, I use to stay up all night just to beat super mario bros over and over (only game I had at the time)

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I haven't had the chance but will soon.
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Thanks for filling this out.. Glad to see you could finally log in.. Welcome to TF! You will be placed in TF: PS TBD..

Let me know if you have any questions..