New member: Slaeyor

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Slaeyor, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Slaeyor

Slaeyor Walk On

Jul 26, 2010
    New member: Slaeyor

Name: Martin
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Slaeyor (PS)
    AIM: <none>
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: Evenings after 5pm and weekend mornings.
    Favorite Teams: Seahawks
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through the PMFL

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden - PMFL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20 years, 12 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual/Serious. Mainly play a few sports games as well as a MMORPG.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No problems with that what so ever.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Football nut. I love them all NFL, CFL, NCCA, Arena Leauge. Laid back easy going individual.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? As much as need be

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? The enjoyment of playing online football with great opponents.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Very tough question. Depends on how big a rule is broken, and how egregiously it is broken. For a minor infraction of minor rule, I'd just give them a heads up after the game. For a major infraction of a major rule, I'd would let him know after the game that what he had done was in clear violation of the rules, and notify the proper individual(s) as to what happened.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Nope, just here for the PMFL, but I MAY be open to others.

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    glad to see you made it over Martin... thx for making the trip! ;)
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Welcome to TF Martin. Application Approved.