New Member: Slaticus

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 30, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Slaticus,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Slaticus

Slaticus Walk On

Jun 30, 2011
    Name: Zach
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Slaticus (360)
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: My schedule is really weird at work, but most nights after 2230.
    Favorite Teams: UGA, Notre Dame, The Patriots
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I have been using the Operation Sports Boards for quite some time.
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No, actually I have not.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing games since I was about 9 years old. I guess I have been playing online since I was about 18 and got my 360.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am a sim player, I do my best to not run cheese plays or any plays that I find that are broken in any way. I try to stay true to whatever team style I am using be it Wisconsin’s power run game, Texas Tech’s Air Raid, or Georgia Tech’s triple option monster.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I am fine with it. Difference occur regardless of age differences.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

None at all.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am 21 and I am an English Major. I am also in the National Guard. I have a lot of football experience, coaching and playing. My dad is a high school football coach and has been as far back as I can remember so much of my life has been spent on the sidelines or in a field house. I have coached RB’s in a Wing T style and some offensive line in a Split Back Veer Offense.
    I read a lot as can be expected of an English major and I plan to coach and teach at the high school level.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

Judging from what I have read here, I think that I will fit in just fine.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

I hope to gain the experience of being part of a competitive league as well as increase my overall football knowledge.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Ask him if he knew that he violated the rules and ask him not to do it again. Should the player in question do it again, I would note it, message him and the commissioner after the game and let them handle it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I have and I am really impressed at the level of professionalism that I see. As far as preferred setup…I have not done one yet but, I would have to say that it would need to be one that is in for several long seasons.
  3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Jul 14, 2010
    You look like you will be a good addition. However, the only thing concerning me will be your availability. You may need to seek out a late night style of dynasty.