New Member: Sleazy30 (XBOX)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Sleazy30, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Sleazy30

Sleazy30 Guest

New Member: Sleazy30 (XBOX)

Name: Chris

Gamertag: Sleazy30

Email: cdbalanesi@gmail.com

AIM:none

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

General Availability: pretty much any night after 9:00 pm EST during the week or any time on weekends

Favorite Teams: Oakland Raiders, Oakland A's, Sacramento Kings, Pittsburgh Penguins, Penn State

How did you hear about Tradition Football: THE Gregoose referred me here after a failed try at a NBA2K10 franchise at XBLGamming

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? I've been trying like hell to find an active madden franchise for the past couple of months with no success so far. But nah, I've never had the chance to complete a full season in any franchise with any game.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing videogames since I was a little kid. I remember playing on the old Atari systems but it became a passion for me when my family got the original NES. I haven't stopped playing since really. And I'm almost positive my first online game of any kind was playing 2K Football on the Dreamcast.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would describe myself as an active, mature player who is committed to finish anything that I start.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm 32 so nothing really bothers me except obnoxious little kids.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yep, I accept all terms and conditions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I live in Hanover, PA and I work in accounting for a Baltimore law firm. I play golf on the weekends with friends (weather permitting) and I like to occasionally get smashed on Sundays while watching football.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I joined for THE Gregoose's NBA league but I'd be interested in either of the Madden leagues if a spot happens to open up.