New Member: SliceFella

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by SliceFella, Sep 5, 2010.

1. SliceFella

SliceFella Walk On

New Member: SliceFella

Name: Josh
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX360 - SliceFella
    Email: whitebread112003@yahoo.com
    AIM: Lh4life2005
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: weekday evenings
    Favorite Teams: Texas
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operation sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? yes, ncaa mostly from operation sports

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? been playing ncaa games since 98 or so. cant really remember when online for these games started being available, but i started when it was available.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Conservative and fair.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? im 23, and i feel id fit in nicely with a mature group of people.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Lived in Texas all my life and graduated from the University of Texas with a degree in Finance. Currently working at a bank as an internal auditor.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active. Ive participated in leagues before and stayed interested, but for some reason i never can find one where the whole league stays interested.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? To find a good active league, and a dedicated group of people to play with.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Confront the person that broke the rule, and get his/her "side of the story" and then decide if i should take it to the appropriate person.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I havnt checked out all of them, but i have seen a few that i would be interested in. mainly interested in ncaa leagues that started with 1*-3* teams.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Josh!