New member slim

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by slim, Aug 29, 2010.

1. slim

slim Walk On

New member slim

Name: Matt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): riggyslim PS3
    Email:mattheworiggle@yahoo.com
    AIM:riggyslim
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability:weeknights after 7 and weekends
    Favorite Teams: Gators, Stillers, Dolphins
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports thread

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA with a few guys i found on another ncaa forum.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 24 years, 5

3. What type of player would you say you are? i'm pretty good and never cheese

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i fit right in! i'm looking forward to not playing kids who go for it on 4th and 18 from their own 25.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? i have and i have no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i work in atlanta and am a big time gator fan which is a lot of fun because we beat up on uga almost every year. i love college football and sort of follow the nfl.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? on most forums i'm usually not super active but if i got in a dynasty i'd love to share stories and breakdowns of my games/recruiting/etc. having a dynasty where everyone is active would definitely make things more enjoyable. i remember playing a dynasty with some friends and when somebody beat you out for a recruit it was painful watching your prized prospect go crazy on your team. it just adds to the fun

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? i'm hoping to find an OD where the other members play legit football. i'm really looking forward to finding an OD where everyone is in 1 or 2 conferences and there are a lot of user vs user games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? let the other play know he broke the rules since we all make mistakes. if this doesn't correct the problem i will notify the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? not yet, i just found the site 2 minutes ago but i'm looking for something limited to 1 or 2 conferences if possible

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

The question is what type of player you are, not how good you are. Please answer appropriately.

3. slim

slim Walk On

i'm not sure i totally understand the question. i would say i'm a laid back player. i don't necessarily like losing but i def don't mind losing to better teams/players and i understand the beauty of lady luck.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Thanks for answering that. Application Approved. Welcome to TF Matt.