New Member: SloppySucka248

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 21, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome SloppySucka248,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. SloppySucka248

SloppySucka248 Walk On

Name: Nick
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): SloppySucka248 (PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: SloppySucka248 (AIM)
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Everynight after 9 PM EST
    Favorite Teams: Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badgers, Detroit Lions
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: searched google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Just Madden. 40Nickel.com and MaddenSimLeagues.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 15 years total and online 8 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are? A player that just loves the sport of football and has a competitive personality. At the end of the day its about having fun though
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? In my eyes age doesn't matter its all about the integrity of the person. I have been on my own supporting myself since I was 18 and believe this has made me mature very quick.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and I have no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I live in Chi Town, work full time, love sports (especially football), and have enjoyed video games since I was a kid.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? From what I have seen it looks like a bunch of people who feel the same about the way sports video games should be played. I think I will fit in perfect

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to find a community that has similar feelings about sports video games should be played. I hope to find a community that I can be a part of for many years and build strong relationships with other members that mean more then we play the same video game

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would inform my opponent immediatly on what I saw and continue to obey the rules and play the game. I would not retaliate by also breaking the rules. After the game was complete I would inform the leader of the site/league of what happened.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't really looked into the leagues in depth. My original reason for searching was to find a NCAA league. I would like to get into at least one NCAA league and one Madden League.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Welcome to TSO Nick - application approved. Please let me know if you have any questions.

4. SloppySucka248

SloppySucka248 Walk On

5. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Welcome to the HOFL, Nick!