New Member: SLSNation

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 25, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome SLSNation,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. SLSNation

SLSNation Walk On

Name:SLS
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Clevereppin PS3&XBOX
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Usually after 8:00pm
    Favorite Teams: Cleveland Browns,Cleveland Indians,Ohio State and Cleveland Cavs. I even like Baltimore Ravens
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Internet exploring (seek and you shall find)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes,maybe 5 yrs ago. It was a season of madden and two seasons of nba2k. Both were through 2ksports.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?I've been into video games Since Super Mario so I'd have to google that. I've been playing online since the ps2 days.(socom2)When $49.99 bought you the detachable part that connects to the back of the console.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Playing games is a hobby for me. I'am pretty serious and fair gamer I love to compete with others who are the same. No one likes or wants to lose!!!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I have nooooo problems with it!!! It further let's me know what type of individuals I'll be befriending.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no!!!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Born and raised in Cleveland,Ohio. Hugh Fan of boxing and UFC. I have a love for cars especially for exotic ones. No kids and living life...

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Just like water to it's container.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Networking and plenty seasons of traditional sports!!!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Depending how good and close the game is,Id talk shit( mic unplugged of course). Report to commissioner and give Skip Bayless a call. J/k

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? TOO BE CONTINUED.............

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

4. SLSNation

SLSNation Walk On

Would love to join the league,but I only have MADDEN 12 on the Xbox. If there happen 2 be a team that's open on the box I. All in.

5. SLSNation

SLSNation Walk On

By the way. I can't make post. I can only reply 2 this. Tried posting on a waiting list

6. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Check out our league Bowlin' for Roses if you're interested in an NCAA league. It is 6 Big Ten teams vs 6 Pac-12 teams.

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Nice application. Approved

9. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On