New Member: smlVICTORIES53

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by smlVICTORIES53, Jul 21, 2010.

1. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

New Member: smlVICTORIES53

Name: Chris
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):smlVICTORIES53(on 360)
    Email: cwalk53@gmail.com
    AIM: skidsteer53
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability: In the evenings, generally after 6:30-7:00pm
    Favorite Teams: Tennessee, Penn State, Georgia Tech
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I came across it while looking at Operation Sports.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes. I used to be very active in the (NCAA)NCFL for the PS3 when I had a PS3.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing games since I was 5. I've been playing online for about 7 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a sim style player. I enjoy the strategic side of the game. I love gameplanning.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm fine with being around this kind of age group. It's what i've been looking for. I'm tired of getting in dynasties with little kids and punk teenagers who abuse the AI and only use cheese.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and agree with them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a draftsman for a commercial kitchen company. I love football! I've been playing it since I was 7. I've been looking for a place to find a long lasting dynasty and from what I've read this seems to be the place. I also recently got married.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan on becoming pretty active. I'm still learning my way around the site some, but I'm liking the set-up.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to get in a solid sim dynasty with a good group of members. The game is alot more fun when you get to the point where you "have history" with other people.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Try to settle it ourselves first. If that doesn't work then inform the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I've have looked thru all the 360 dynasties. I really like the set-up and rules "The Legacy" uses. I also like "Proving Grounds". Unfortuneatly they are both full.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

You mentioned that the leagues you like are full, be sure to get on the waiting lists for both. We are always opening new leagues so keep your eyes peeled for those threads in this forum.

3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On