New Member: SmokeCapone

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by SmokeCapone, Nov 1, 2010.

1. SmokeCapone

SmokeCapone Walk On

Name: Jermaine Jamison
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN- SmokeCapone
    Email: jermaineajamison@gmail.com
    AIM: SMOKE898
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: M-F Anytime Sat-Sun- AIM me
    Favorite Teams: 49er's
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Another member in one of my leagues

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Madden leagues like NOMA, RRFL, MPL, FED 2.0

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 22ys playing and 11yrs playing online

3. What type of player would you say you are? True sport player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I dont mind it, we're all gamers here with the same goal, figures we would be the same age, we're wiser

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, not at this time

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I love madden and playing the game with others who play it with the passion as I do. I dont care to win and dont mind losing as long as it was a fair game from beggining to end, its all about having fun.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A sense of relief, an outlet from lobby room games, I believe being here is like we all see eye to eye.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would pause and message my opponent and remind him of his actions. If he doesnt comly then i would try to get as much evidence as I can and let the powers that be handle it from there.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I havent gave it a thorough look over yet, but after submitting this, it will be the next thing I do.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Jermaine.

3. SmokeCapone

SmokeCapone Walk On

Thank you!

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Who referred you?

5. SmokeCapone

SmokeCapone Walk On

KevMack from my MPL league, I was asking if anyone went or participated in other SIM like communites and if so to list them and he listed this one, I dont think he is a member, he was overwhelmed by all the leagues you guys run here but that doesnt shy me away from anything. You been doing it this long and successful is all I need to want to be aprt of something like this.