Approved New Member: SmokeCG25

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 26, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome SmokeCG25,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. SmokeCG25

SmokeCG25 Walk On

Name: Carl
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): SmokeCG25
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Early afternoon/late evening
    Favorite Teams: Chicago Bears, Chicago Bulls and Chicago Cubs
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I was on the TW Forums and saw several posts about this site.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing games for 20 years and have been playing online for the last 10 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? A very relaxed, polite and sim oriented player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel that this is the exact age group that I am looking for. I am tired of trying to find lobbies where there aren't loudmouths, or people who use constant vulgar language.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes. no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. My wife and I have just moved with our three little girls from IL whre we have lived our entire lives to Michigan because of work relocation. I used to be a manager for Target stores, but have recently resigned in order to be a full time stay at home Dad. I love to play sports when possible, especially golf. I am looking for a place to make new friends and enjoy playing video games.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I feel that I am a very repsectful and polite person. I am easy going and just want to have fun with individuals that like doing the same things that I do.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Some new friendships and the ability to participate in what I think is a neat opportunity.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Politely remind them that they are violating rules. If the problem persists then i will contact my commissioner to get resolution to the issue.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am really interested in Tiger Woods golf at the moment. I haven't played the game in about 5 years, so I will be pretty rusty. Currently I've been playing the demo on Pro diff with no ball spin. I am looking for something along those lines at the moment. I do learn fast and can see myself adapting to Tour Pro and eventually Tournament diff. later. I am looking for a league that I can contribute to right away and play games at my leisure or whenever time permits.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

4. SmokeCG25

SmokeCG25 Walk On

Hi Ryno -

Thanks for accepting me to your site. Now, what do i need to do to find a PS3 Country Club?

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i tagged xyzvld22, he will post in this thread shortly with further instructions.

6. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

7. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    ^^^ what he said
    Post your PSN in this tread and follow the link and instruction in the first post