Approved New Member: Smooth Grizzly

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 23, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. Smooth Grizzly

Smooth Grizzly Walk On

Dec 23, 2013
    Name: Jon
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox (1) Smooth Grizzly
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Well one week I would be available wednesday and thursday pretty much all day. Then the next week I would be available any time except wednesday and thursday. I just alternate my duty schedule every other week.
    Favorite Teams: Eagles, Cubs, Ok St, and the Thunder
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I googled madden league sites

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I've played in a madden league on madden 11/12. I can't remember which when I was stationed in Key West. I found that league on OS

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since like 1996 or so. I've been playing online since whenever Halo 2 came out, but I've only been playing madden online since 2011.

3. What type of player would you say you are? The average sim gamer. I would prefer to win I guess, but having fun with some chill people is more important.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I would say I'm right there. The maturity difference between 23 and 28 is not a big deal to me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read them, and I have no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I'm stationed in Boston with the Coast Guard currently. I've only been able to be in one successful madden league. I got deployed to Africa I had to leave it. I feel like it has been an endless journey to find a new one.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I'm easy going as I imagine most people are on this site. I like the idea of this website so you don't have to deal with some fifteen year old exploiting glitches and yelling at the other end of the mic.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would ask them if they know they are breaking the rules. I would try to record some evidence if they knew they were. If it wasn't deliberate, obviously it was just a misunderstanding and there is no issue at all. If they were blatantly breaking the rules, I would inform the league commish and let them handle it. No point in arguing with the person or getting angry. Life is too short honestly

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I would try to go for a madden or nba 2k14 for the xbox one. I didn't see any spots available so I figured I would make an account and maybe get lucky sometime.
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012