New Member: Smurfy_91

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 23, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. Smurfy_91

Smurfy_91 Walk On

Name: Sam Murphy
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Smurfy_91 (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: UTC (+/-0)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekday evenings and possibly weekends
    Favorite Teams: Bolton Wanderers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Not myself, I have a friend who plays in an F1 league and he says it is really fun, I'm no good at F1 so I'm searching for a fun Fifa league

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since I can remember.. I have been gaming since early Nintendo's and the PS1. Been playing online for a few years now. Mainly on the PC (LoL, Arma) and PS3/4 (Fifa, Battlefield)

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am quite passionate when playing Fifa, but not overly aggressive or negative. I play for both fun and for the competitive nature of the game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm 22, so not too far apart.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yeah, there is a lot to take in. Everything seems good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a sports fan, I have season tickets for both Bolton Wanderers and Wigan Warriors Rugby League. I love gaming, and going to the cinema. I enjoy spending time with my friends, either at home gaming or in the pub. I am heavily involved in local politics, and that is what I work in.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I'm pretty laid back, so I would be fine fitting in. I'm not shy, just not much of a conversationist. Not that I am ignorant or anything... I would say I am quite witty. Others may disagree.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I am looking for some competition with the leagues and tournaments, but mainly looking to have some fun playing Fifa.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Probably, send the opponent a message, asking if they knew that they broke the rules and if they seemed to know then take the matter to an admin. If they didn't know they I'd help them to find out what they did wrong.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I am hoping to play in a Fifa weekly league. But would also like to participate in some other tournaments too.