New Member- sniperhare

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by sniperhare, Jul 22, 2009.

1. sniperhare

sniperhare Guest

New Member- sniperhare

Name: Jeff Holland
    Gamertag: sniperhare (xbox360)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: 5pm-1am
    Favorite NCAA Team: UCF
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw post on VSN.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

I have played in a few offline leagues with friends, never had a successful NCAA OD.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have played since I can remember, been playing online games since and starcraft.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am a fair player, I want to play my best and not have anyone cheat to win. I can be competitive, but I have no problem losing to a more skilled opponent as long as they beat me fair and square.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I don't think the age differences will be much of an issue, maybe if I want to advance more quickly in a day and they have to spend more time with families but that's not that big of a deal.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes I have read the rules and am happy to see they conform to how I play the game. Only question is a simple recruiting one.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm a 22 year old college student, going for a degree in secondary education, work at a pizza place and really have a passion for the Jacksonville Jaguars. I'm not as much of a college fan, but ever since I decided I wanted to go to UCF I have been at least following the scores of their games.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I would like to play in The Rivalry TFL. If I am accepted I would play as UCF unless the team was taken or they want me to play as some other team.
  2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Feb 19, 2009
    Welcome to the site. Feel free to head over to the league description thread and have a look at our leagues. Just contact the commissioner of any league you might be interested in playing it. And if pro football is your thing, you might want to ask about the Madden leagues we have. I'm sure we'll be forming more as we get closer to that launch.

Good luck,