New Member: socbe7

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by socbe7, Sep 19, 2010.

1. socbe7

socbe7 Walk On

New Member: socbe7

Name: Ali G
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 - therealalig
    Email: socbe7@yahoo.com
    AIM: princeali0388
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Monday before 4, Wednesday all day, Thursday after 5, Friday/Saturday all day, Sunday when the Saints don't play
    Favorite Teams: New Orleans Saints, Hornets, LSU, LA Dodgers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes, NCAA and Madden.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Long time. Online since 2004.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Average to above average

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    No worries

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes and no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm an undergrad student heading to dental school next year.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Very

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Fun

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Pause, notify my opponent and let a commish know afterwards if s/he continues.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Possibly Madden at some point.

2. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

what do you mean by average to above average?

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Thanks GSU, we are not necessarily wondering how good of a gamer you are. That is not one of our top priorities on the site, but rather what TYPE of player you are. Conservative, aggressive, win at all costs, casual, ect.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

look old scobe getting in the action over at TF! Scobes a great guy.

5. socbe7

socbe7 Walk On

Thanks Nate.

Sorry I misunderstood the question guys. I'm competitive, but I'm still here just to have fun. My game plan (conservative/aggressive play) changes week by week depending on my opponent.

By the way, Nate, I never picked up a copy of Madden. It's the first time in 7 years I haven't gotten Madden the day it was released. I just don't have much time right now. I'll eventually get it because Drew's on the cover, but not anytime soon. That's why I never followed up about joining OMFL. Looks like you guys are having a blast though.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Thanks Ali. Application Approved. Welcome to TF! When you have some time don't hesitate to hop into OMFL or any other TF Madden/NCAA league!

7. socbe7

socbe7 Walk On

Thanks, will do!

When can I start posting in the ONFL forum? It says I don't have permission.

8. Emmdotfrisk

You should be able to, let me check and make sure.