New Member socomsteroid

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by hunter07, Jan 5, 2010.

1. hunter07

hunter07 Guest

New Member socomsteroid

Name:chase welchel
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):socomsteroid(psn)
    Email:socomsteroid@yahoo.com,socomsteroid@hotmail.com
    AIM:none
    Time Zone:central time zone
    General Availability:available after 4
    Favorite Teams: pittsburgh steelers, texas longhorns
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    NDCOLTS1979 referd me
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    yes,family league
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    6years,6years
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    average, il win some and lose some and it doesnt bother me to lose
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    age doesnt matter to me i have friends that are 28 years old
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    yes,no
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    i play a variety of games ranging from rpg to sports games. i have been playing ncaa football since, ncaa 07 and i have been playing madden since madden 06.i plan on joining the military in a week or two and im going to basic training over the upcoming summer.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? yes,i want to be apart of any league to where i can learn form the other individuals

2. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Hey welcome to TF Welchel.

How did you meet NDcolts?

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Welcome.

What branch of the military?

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hunter,

i have a spot in Civil War. NDcolts is in that dynasty as well he is Oklahoma. The team that is available is #10 Kansas.

If you have any questions you can ask ND or myself. If you are interested please let me know.