New Member: SodaAddict

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by SodaAddict, Jul 13, 2010.

1. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

New Member: SodaAddict

Name: Chris Hill

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX GT: SodaAddict

Email: SodaAddict@gmail.com or ChrisHill1985@gmail.com

AIM: SodaAddictGuy (But I am rarely on there. If there is an emergency, contacting ChrisHill1985@gmail.com will send me a text message so I will get the message immediately no matter where I am.)

Time Zone: Eastern

General Availability: Varies, but currently I am available almost any time. Once I have a job, I assume I will be available after 5 on weekdays.

Favorite Teams: Tennessee Volunteers, Tennessee Titans, Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Atlanta Braves, anyone who is playing Ohio State or USC.

How did you hear about Tradition Football: I found it via an online search for well-organized leagues/dynasties.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes... It was a UFC 2009 league that I was highly active in (Weekly Participation, Videotaped fights, Some Administrative Duties, etc.) at the now defunct ocfight.net

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games for about 20 years (sounds crazy typing that). I have been playing console games online since the beta of Xbox Live and I started playing PC games online some time before that.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I guess I am a core gamer? I am not exactly sure if that's what you mean. As far as NCAA goes, I am probably an average player when it comes to playing online. It is hard to say. I am not completely awful but I do not expect to be one of the best players here right off the bat.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well, I am 25 and prefer to game with mature players so I do not really think there would be a problem there. In fact, I expect to enjoy the game much more because of it.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and guideline... but I do not have any questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well, I just graduated from an MBA program at my university and at the moment I am trying to find a job to get the "real world" started for me. I love playing and watching sports, even though I currently do not get to play as much as I would like. My favorite sports to play are flag football, tennis, ultimate frisbee, and bowling (if you consider it a sport). I enjoy watching baseball and softball, college and pro football, and college basketball. I already mentioned my favorite teams... so I guess that is about all there is to say about myself for now.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I would certainly be an active member, but I mean, anyone can say that. You just have to trust me, I guess.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Well, there are several things that I would like to get our of being a member. I want to participate in NCAA dynasties/leagues... I want to play against people who do not play in completely unrealistic and lame ways... and I want to play against mature people who are not going to tell me I suck after every play and rub it in my face forever whenever something good happens to them. I feel like TF is a good fit for me.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I read the rules and everything, but I do not recall there being a particular protocol other than sending the commish some video of what was going on after I have some time to let it chill and look at the tape myself to make sure a complaint is warranted. Ultimately, I would probably ask them to stop and if they didn't, I would play the game out anyway and take the video, send it, etc... and leave it in the hands of the commish to decide what to do from there. I mean, I hate being cheated, but really, I just want to have a good experience from a league/dynasty setting.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have looked at them a little bit, but at the moment, the only leagues/dynasties I want to take place in are the NCAA 2011 ones.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That's a good app and I welcome anyone who hates Ohio State:)

One question though: What's your favorite soda?

3. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Dr Pepper ftw :)

Particularly Dr Pepper with real sugar. Also, some places like Sonic let you get flavored sodas and Vanilla Dr Pepper is life-altering lol.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

My man... hates Ohio State and knows about the DP.... are we related? lol

It's probably really early in the States right now but one of the four horsemen will probably be around later to look over your app.

Welcome to TF... hope its a long stay for you

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Chris! You will NEVER be told you suck, in a disrespectful manner, after a game with anyone in our community.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Frisk you suck....

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

No, Frisky releases.....

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

[​IMG]

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Frisk is that the new way of posting "no comment" by literally not posting a comment? That's genius, lmao

Never mind its a pic that was blocked at work:(