Approved New Member: SoFresh_Kev

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by SoFresh_Kev, Feb 1, 2015.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SoFresh_Kev

SoFresh_Kev Walk On

Name: Kevin Kirchner
    Gamertag/PSN: SoFresh_Kev
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: 9am-12pm, 8pm-2am CST
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Through a friend on PSN

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes, but none had websites. Just through random people on PSN.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I've been playing video games since I could hold a controller. Been playing competitive online multiplayer games since about 7 or 8 years old.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Polite, yet very competitive online gamer.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Age doesn't matter to me. I play online games occasionally with my 40 year old father. I just don't care for young kids being obnoxious and cussing all the time on a headset because they think its cool.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    HUGE SPORTS FAN. Still in college. Work part time. Favorite teams are : Philadelphia Eagles, Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee Brewers, Manchester City, Vancouver Canucks.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I've always fit into a group or community of fellow gamers. Easily adaptable to any situation,

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Fun, competitive, online leagues. A bunch of new friends. A great, overall time!

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Start recording the game via my webcam or PSN clips. Finish out said game, mention to my opponent that he/she broke a rule, and then bring it to the commissioner's attention after the game has ended.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have not seen any leagues or setups yet. I am looking to get into multiple madden and fifa leagues. It doesn't matter what team I am given either, as I feel I have the quality to win a league with any team in any game.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Approved, welcome to TSO. By whom were you referred?

3. SoFresh_Kev

SoFresh_Kev Walk On

His PSN is PHIguy179.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

• Like Like x 1
  5. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Yep kevs a good guy

• Like Like x 1