New Member: SoulAssassin925

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 31, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome SoulAssassin925,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. SoulAssassin925

SoulAssassin925 Walk On

Name: Dre
    Gamertag (XB360): SoulAssassin925
    Email: snakeeyez001@yahoo.com
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: A.M. to mid-day and early evening til bed time.
    Favorite Teams: Hawaii Warriors, SMU Mustangs
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw Ryno's posts on OperationSports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, only NCAA 10 and 11 online dynasty's.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since Atari 2600. Been playing online I think since NBA 2k5

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    above average but definately a sim player. I understand how to use more than just 4 plays an entire game and usually strive to learn the entire playbook. I'm a die hard run-and-shoot guy though, so my offenses throw the ball A LOT.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I fit into the age category, fortunately. :)

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Not yet, but planning to as soon as I finish this questionaire.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Full time sports junkie and weekend warrior. I play flag football, basketball, softball, and I'm an avid weight lifter.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Depends when/if I can get into a league or not. I may just wait for NCAA 12 before I sign up for one, but I'm pretty excited based on the awesome infrastructure of the site and how many active members there are here. It's nice to see there are so many other people who still play games like NCAA so long after it's release.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Right now I'm just salivating over getting into a really solid OD and possibly a solid Madden 12 franchise if it's been upgraded.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would finish the game but try to open discussion (preferably on the forum) with my opponent and the commish. The objective being to determine whether they were aware that they were breaking the rules and if it was ultimately the decisive factor in the outcome.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Not yet, but there seems to be many.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome to TSO Dre.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

@SoulAssassin925 - If you're interested in a Madden 12 league next year, feel free to checkout the TMFL. I'd say check us out now but it sounds like you're not interested in a Madden 11 league, which I completely understand. Just keep us in mind for next year.

5. SoulAssassin925

SoulAssassin925 Walk On

thx guys.
    Keller, thank you for the invite but I'm just going to wait and see how EA changes the online franchise for 12. It's been 3 years and they've dragged their feet without making it the mode it should be. If they step up and do it right, I'm definately going to check out the TMFL.

6. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Hey man we have 2 openings in RMG both spots are in the ACC let me know if you are interested.