New Member: Sound_The_Alarm

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Sound_The_Alarm, Oct 6, 2009.

1. New Member: Sound_The_Alarm

Name: Wyatt Ault
    Gamertag/PSN: Sound_The_Alarm (PS3)
    AIM: (MSN Messenger)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Mostly every day, I often am awake late at night.
    Favorite Teams: Ohio State, Minnesota Vikings, Boston Red Sox, Orlando Magic, Carolina Panthers

How did you hear about Tradition Football: I heard about it from RynoAid in the Operation Sports forums.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? I played in online leagues for NCAA09, but just ones I found on the PS3. I was always the active one, and had to deal with non-sim, non-active players.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since I was 5, and I have been online for the last 5 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would say I am a very sim player. I like to mix up the run and pass. I basically like to take a quarter to feel out my opponent and then attack where I believe their weaknesses are. I never go for it on 4th or 2-pt conversion in unrealistic situations, and I don't do onside kicks unless I need the ball. I hate cheesers.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I may only be 18 years old, but I am mature beyond my years. Sure, who doesn't want to have some fun sometimes, but I can be very mature. I don't enjoy trash talk, and I like intelligent conversations.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I may need a little bit more clarification on the # of scholarships I can have in NCAA10, but other than that I am good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I am 18 years old, I go to Owens Community College and work at the local Meijer store. I am engaged, and plan to be married May 1, 2010. I play video games often, and I enjoy basketball and football. Anything else you want to know about, just PM me or get at me on MSN.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have, and I believe that I would like to be in the Bowl Busters league. I enjoy taking bad teams and building them up. However, I am open to suggestions.
  2. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Sep 18, 2009
    You wanted in, I send you the invite, then you quit the league same day? Way to start off your time here at TF.