New Member:SoxandGators

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by soxandgators, Jul 16, 2010.

1. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Jul 16, 2010
    New Member:SoxandGators

Name:Joshua Knowles
    Gamertag/PSN: soxandgators PSN
    AIM: soxandgators
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

General Availability:My schedule is flexible so with a little heads up just about anytime is good for me.

Favorite Teams:Florida Gators/Kansas City Chiefs

How did you hear about Tradition Football:From RynoAid on operation sports forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Last year i avoided leagues mostly.Played in about 5 or so the previous year and luckily played one out about 15 seasons(NCAA).The others became a huge waste of time.Found the good one on the (EA Sports forum) but he didn't repeat it the next year due to a heavy work load and travel.Have tried to get on some on (Operation Sports forum) also but every time they fail.Have made numerous attempts at (NBA2K/Madden)leagues but those were even worse and couldn't even last one season.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Since the Mike Tyson punch out and Techmo Superbowl days.Been playing online three years now.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I would rate myself a little above average on skill.I am just a devoted football fan who enjoys a few games a week to lay back and not worry about the stresses in life.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Age doesn't bother me as long as the members treat you as you wish to be treated is all i would ask.So that is what they will receive off bat.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

None at all like the guidelines the site has installed.Makes it so there is no question to the level of sportsmanship and attitude the community prides itself on.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I can sum that up in a few brief sentences.God comes first in my life along with family and friends.Happiness and love is what i enjoy in life.I play poker for a living mostly live ring games and mtt events locally.Have 2 pit bulls that love the beach.And i enjoy spending the rest of my time going or watching sporting events and fishing.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I would enjoy playing in at least two leagues here for NCAA.Would like to play with the Gators and also join a rebuild league with some one star teams.Also would enjoy playing in a Madden as well

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

The experience to finally have a home to enjoy online dynasty's the way they should be played.A realistic approach to game play along with quality members in them.True fans that respect the game and don't have to win every game to get something out of it.If i could just get that little bit i would be thrilled.Wasting all those hours league after league wears on you to the point you don't want to play any of them.Which is why i took last year off cause of the drama and cancellations the previous year.This clearly looks possible here

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Well if i deemed it to be a mistake which we all make i would just let it go.But if it was blatant and contradicted the values of this site then i would simply notify the commissioner to deal with it as he saw fit.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Just about everything in the forum intrigues me.Would like to join a NCAA for sure but am really excited to think that actually 32 members might play a Madden league for multiple seasons.Glad i stumbled on this site cause just from reading the rules i am right where i need to be.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved