New Member:SpacePoet

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by SpacePoet, Sep 19, 2009.

1. SpacePoet

SpacePoet Guest

New Member:SpacePoet

Name:Greg Riggs
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):xbox 360: SpacePoet
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability:4pm-4am
    Favorite NCAA Team:Ucla NFL Titans
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Madden Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? I played in a NBA 2k league. Not enough people took it seriously.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Video Games about 20 years, online about 10

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Heavily addicted.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Sounds perfect to me. Playing against people Who will get Bo Jackson, Barry Sanders, and Alf references.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Exactly what i'm looking for.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm from a small ski resort town in California called Mammoth Lakes. I played middle linebacker and center for my high school team the The Huskies. Not the dog, but more like a fat kid. Our mascot was a tubby kid in overalls eating an ice cream cone. I now live in Nashville play video games and root for the Titans.
    7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? [/QUOTE]
    I checked out the Madden online franchise TMFL.

4. PM the commish of the league you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.

5. Once you have been accepted into a league the commish will post in your thread saying so.

6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community as a team owner!
  2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Jun 9, 2009
    Going to PM you as well about this, but my league Coast2Coast has an opening in the Big 10.

Ohio State was the previous team that a user had so that would probably be the best team to take, but you are able to take anyone else that you want.

The idea behind the league is we have chosen teams from the 5 biggest conferences (SEC, PAC10, Big Ten, ACC, and Big 12) in college football and are playing mainly the powerhouses of the leagues.

We are currently on week 11 of the season so you're a good bit behind, which is unfortunate but with our current recruiting guidelines (located here along with all our other rules) and, if you take Ohio State, you've already got a good class coming in from what the other guy did.

If you are interested, just get back with me what team you'd like to play with, read THOROUGHLY through the rules we have to make sure you understand them all, and post in this thread your interest and team you want to play with.