Approved New Member: SpeedKills

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 14, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome SpeedKills,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. SpeedKills

SpeedKills Walk On

Name:Jordan Ziadat (sorry about double post)
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):PS3 PSN: X-Franchyzze-X
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:Skype - SpeedKills21
    Time Zone:Central Time (IL)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weeknights, Weekends (35 Hours a week of work, can easily get games in.)
    Favorite Teams:Packers, Pacers, Yankees
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Operation Sports Forum fanatic, and heard great reviews from all members that this is the best to be for online gaming.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Have played online franchise in Madden 12, but league broke down due to poor commisioner authority and unreliable members.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games since I was 12 years old. Nintendo 64 to PS1 to PS2 to the PS3. i have been playing Madden/Call of DUTY mainly throughout that timespan.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am a hardcore Madden player. It is by far my most played/favorite game which comes from the fact that I love the NFL and the Packers. I have competed in multiple local Madden Tournaments in the area and love the game greatly. I am a player that respects my opponent and in no way appreciates one taking advantage of glitches or programming of the game. Playing the game alot in tournaments and with randoms online, unfortunately I see it all the time. That is why I am looking for a group of people who have the same passion as me but respect the game at the same time.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?I am 21, but I see no issues with playing with an older age group. As long as we all are enjoying are time, that is what I care about.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, everything looks great.

3. SpeedKills

SpeedKills Walk On

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am 21 years old, I am becoming a college senior. I work close to 35 hours a week as a sales consultant but always find the time to hop on my ps3. As of late I still have been playing Madden 12 just waiting for the release of M13
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

4. SpeedKills

SpeedKills Walk On

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am 21 years old, I am becoming a college senior. I work close to 35 hours a week as a sales consultant but always find the time to hop on my ps3. As of late I still have been playing Madden 12 just waiting for the release of M13. I usually play an offline franchise with my 2 brothers but in Madden 13 I know it was removed so I will be spending a lot more time online.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see myself jumping right it. I love the ability to play and talk sports/games with other people who share the same interests as me. It is great to see so many people on this forum and to see how much they have enjoyed their time and experiences.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Just an overall great experience with fellow gamers. I can finally rest assure that someone I am playing against is not going to quit or complain or glitch against me during a game.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Take the name,PSN etc. and make a report to the commisioner ASAP, so the same is not done to someone else.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?I have scoped around the site, I am interested in any real very competitive PS3 Madden 13 League, I have seen that Hardknocks is a great looking league.
    SpeedKills, A moment agoEditDeleteReport

5. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Where abouts in Illinois are you at? I'm up here in Rockford..

6. SpeedKills

SpeedKills Walk On

Oh wow very cool ,
    I am in the Naperville area!

7. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Nice! We have a few guys on the site from the Northern Illinois / Chicago area. Always like to have one more.

Also - GO PACK GO!

8. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Application approved welcome to TSO.

9. SpeedKills

SpeedKills Walk On

That is great to hear, would love to play online with you all. Glad to be apart of a great community.

Green and Yellow <3 !

• Like Like x 1