Approved New Member: SPL22

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 10, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome SPL22,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. SPL22

SPL22 Walk On

Name: Sean
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox and I am not home, I think my game tag is sean2266. Will check when I get home.
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: I have skype, none of the others
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: nights, typically after 8 central when my kids go to bed.
    Favorite Teams: Notre Dame
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Was reading about NCAA14 on a website and came across a link and it sounded interesting.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Not in years, about 12-10 years ago, I played in some madden leagues on-line. I play more pc related games on-line (league of legends, company of heroes and some other first person shooters) and typically play single player dynasty mode on my xbox.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I grew up on video games, first game was donkey kong and burger time on colecovision. Had an atari system after that then sega, nintendo then playstation. Went to pc games after that, then about 2 years ago picked up xbox with kinect for the kids. Could not help getting myself a game or two.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a dinosaur, I cannot keep up with kids that micro move players around for untouched blitzes, hence why I just played the game in single player dynasty for the past 2 years since picking up xbox again. I played the game of football through college and I coach youth football now on my free time. I have been around the game for years and I am confident from an x and o perspective, I can keep up with people. I just have issues with the micromanagement of game or hitting the right button to throw to the corresponding receiver on the screen. In short, I am pretty bad but like to have fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am 37, father of 3 and I am pretty laid back. Will fit in well.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I read the rules and sound fine to me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I think I have done a bit of that above in answers. I am 37, father of 3 girls, I played football through college and I help coach a youth community football team in my free time. I am a working professional that work a 8-5 job monday through friday and I spend time with my kids till they head to bed.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Think this was asked and answered but I feel I will fit in well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To be able to 1) play NCAA 2014 with people that want to play the game in a similar method that I do 2) to have fun on my free time.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would ask the individual if he was aware that he broke the rules and ask for clarification, maybe I misunderstood the rules or maybe he misunderstood the rules. I would get it clarified and move on.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not checked out different leagues yet to be honest. I came across this and thought it might be nice to try something different. So I am a little ignorant to the "league setups" or the different leagues. I will have to research this a bit to give an honest and educated answer.

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved. Welcome to TSO.