New Member: spliff616

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by spliff616, Jun 16, 2010.

1. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

New Member: spliff616

Name: Rick Jennings
    Gamertag/PSN: spliff616 (360)/lee1854 (PSN)
    Email: rickleejennings@gmail.com
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: Monday - Thursday 6pm-11pm. Saturday and Sunday are generally wide open
    Favorite Teams: NFL - Oakland Raiders, NCAAF - Nebraska Cornhuskers, NCAAB - North Carolina Tar Heels
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I played in a few Madden leagues last year. Two of which were arranged through OS and one with friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been playing video games for the better part of my life. I've been playing online on and off for the past 12 or so years in general.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

My play style is best described as sim, no cheese, no exploits, punt on 4th, etc. I enjoy playing more for competition rather than worry about wins and losses. I'd take a close loss over a blowout win any day.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Honestly, I prefer a more mature community.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, I have read the rules and everything sounds good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I work as an operations analyst. I have a wife, no kids. Gaming wise, I enjoy the occasional FPS and RTS title but my preference is sports games (mainly football, with the occasional basketball game).

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I plan on being a regular.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

The chance to join an active online league in both NCAA and Madden comprised of mature individuals that will not fade away after the first season.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would document the situation to the best of my ability (record highlight, etc.), finish the game, report it to the commissioner and let them make the ruling.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I have looked at the various leagues and quite honestly they all look rather intriguing. I don't think I've found one yet that I would like to commit to, but will continue looking. Plus, I need to decide whether I'm going to get the game on PS3 or 360. I think which league I join will help in making that decision.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

3. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Thanks for accepting me. I look forward to being an active member of the site.

I checked out your league and it sounds great, but I'd prefer to join a league as Nebraska or another BCS conference team. I'll keep an eye on your league and wait for you to finalize what direction it is headed in.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

It's more than likely going small school by the feedback we have gotten.

Sissy!! Nah man, just kiddin. See ya around and welcome once again.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF! Application approved...

6. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Thanks man. Not too sure how to go about doing this but if there are any open NCAA 11 leagues open with BCS schools, preferably Nebraska, let me know.

Also, it may be a little too early but I'm interested in any open Madden leagues with Oakland available.

7. MSU124

MSU124 Walk On

I wanted a league with BCS schools but could only find a MAC/C-USA school. Oh well.

8. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

Yeah, but The Cradle is going to be awesooome!

9. MSU124

MSU124 Walk On

Yeah, it will be fun. Wish I could just an SEC team after it but still going to be fun.

10. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Are you the spliff that played in OD's with sdid22 on OS?

11. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Yeah are you ? lolsounds like you and smells like you

12. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

wait the other spliff had kids it's not

13. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

No, I'm not him. No kids. This will be my first NCAA online dynasty.

14. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

15. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Thanks for the offer, but I just joined Southern Comfort. I don't want to join too many and over extend myself, but I'll keep an eye on your league.

16. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

sdid and control, na that's not splff I thought at first it was him but splff over at OS that ur talking about his name is Jermaine and is older. I been trying to get him to sign up over here for a minute but he hasn't yet.

17. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Where the fuck have you been dude?

18. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

been in vegas for the last 2 months, be back in a week.