New Member: sportyfan2000

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 21, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome sportyfan2000,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

hey everyone just wanted drop by to say hello and this looks like bunch of good people here on the forums

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Great group of sim players on this site.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TSO sportyfan! Please fill out a new member application at your earliest convenience if you wish to play in a league.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Hack, he only needs to fill out the application if he's joining a league... he may be here for forums.

6. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

question , whats the thing costs 12 dollars ?

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

8. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

ok thanks

9. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

Name: mike mulnix
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):psn gamefan2500 for psn
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:mrmike63@hotmail.com
    Time Zone: central time
    General Availability for User vs User games: afternoon time between 1 pm and 4 pm , might be able play like really late game too past 10 pm if needed.
    Favorite Teams: Kansas city chiefs , st Louis cardinals , st Louis blues , favorite racer is carl Edwards , favorite tennis player rafel nadal , favorite golfer used be tiger woods but I compare my tiger woods created guy to like Donald when he hits in the rough and chips it out , hit it short and long like watney and furyk
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: saw something posted on ea forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I played wwe smackdown vs raw 2011 but its not that fun because I guess some take it too serious , I played tiger woods online vs others its best online I played so far because looks like bunch of people trying do the best they can , nascar was fun also online
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I am 24 now , been playing since 5 years old , yes im serious too, I started online in april because I wanted play tiger woods online in daily , I wanted to be a champion at the masters too vs pros .
    3. What type of player would you say you are? When playing video games if you got some rules , just follow them you know , if you loose to someone , just moved on and shake their hand for beating you. I like to work hard in making my self better in the games I play.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think this site fits because I just feel better if just playing a game vs someone who likes to play video games and have fun.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Oh yeah I think im ready to follow the rules set for me and everyone else.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I been a sports fan for a long time. I just know sports and that’s it

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think once I played few games and they see play the way they do as following rules set , I think I fit fine.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I just wanted be a non premier member

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First I let them slip first but like in golf , if you hit it in the water , time to moved on.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup yeah? I have check out the golf league one , playing on tour pro no problem there , that’s about it , in madden and college football it be third level of setting , for nascar I can drive without auto break or with it on , I try my best to drive safe as I can on tracks and when someone trys passed me I let them go by, for wwe smackdown vs raw , I played on normal but online I try show respect for people but some don’t get that I guess .

10. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

ok sorry been gone for a while , busy , i did this new member application in word , spell the best i could , well thanks taking your time to read it , i still have a smile on my face either accept or denied

11. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved.

Welcome to TSO

12. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

thanks , well have fun