New Member: SpreadOption

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by SpreadOption, Aug 5, 2010.

1. SpreadOption

SpreadOption Walk On

New Member: SpreadOption

Name: Dewey
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): 360 xSapper Squadx
    Email: medewey@loyno.edu
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: Cental
    General Availability: All day until mid-august when school starts, then I will have to adjust my availibitly depending on my school schedule
    Favorite Teams: Army, Navy, Air Force, LSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: actually signed up for a dynasty on NCAA 10, but I figured I would re-apply to be placed in a league

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes NCAA online dynasty on the xbox 360

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since I was 10. Online since I was 14

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim. I like to play realistically according to the team I use. ex. I use the service academies online, so I run the option to death. Its what I like to do

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel I'm mature for my age, and I get along with an older crowd, especially one that likes to talk football

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. Question about the playcalling. I run the option, specifically the option run playbook. Now I have myself when I play only using fleXbox One and wishbone formations. But however, I utilize all kinds of plays from those sets. That being said, I like to establish my fb and option game. Therefore if I am continually gaining 4 to 5 yards a play, I see no reason for me to pass until pressed into it. Im just curious if this is frowned upon, or no? I mean like I said I play as the service academies, and I play like them, so sometimes I will only throw 2 or 3 times a game, sometimes not at all. That is realistic in my opinion, as both navy, af, and army wons games last year completing 1 or no passes.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im a college student from New Orleans, LA. I go to Loyola University New Orleans, and I'm majoring in criminal justice. I was born, raised, and live most of the year in the big easy, and I love the city and state to death. I enjoy shooting and talking about firearms, also I love the outdoors, and hunting and fishing are some of my passions. I love football, especially the x's and o's.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I joined a while ago, but I plan on being much more active this go round.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Just a good online dynasty and some friends that I can talk to late at night, whether its on xbox or the forums. Im a member at ncaasrategies, and I have made some good friends from there, so I hope to do the same here.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I bring it to attention of the league commisioner and let him deal with it at his discretion. If needed I bring it up to other members of the league via PM's

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes, but none in particular. Really I would like one that will allow me to control a military academy. Preferably army, but I'm not that picky when it comes to teams.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Running the fleXbox One is not frowned upon. Running the same plays and not mixing it up definitely is. This is the problem most people run into when using the run-option playbook. As long as you mix it up, you should be okay.

Application approved.