New Member-SpreadOption

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by SpreadOption, Jul 2, 2009.

1. SpreadOption

SpreadOption Walk On

New Member-SpreadOption

Name: Michael
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX 360-Skoalman504
    Email:miked152@yahoo.com
    AIM:lxthadewsterxl
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability:Afternoons
    Favorite NCAA Team:Army, Georgia Tech, LSU, Nebraska
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:xbox live friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    No "leagues", but and online dynasty

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games since i was 10, and ive been playing online for the past 3 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?]
    Sim style player. Was ranked 25 in the world on XBL, but then the cheesing and stuff made me stop playing online and just do dynasty mode

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    None at all. I usually get along with older people on XBL

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and No

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.
    My XBL friend said he is commish of the TF IV league, Murkya21, and i would like to be in that league because I have played in an OD with him and it was a well run and enjoyable expierience

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Whats up man...glad you filled out an app

I'm not sure if you will be able to get in mine as of right now..unfortunately.

I wish you could though, you are one of few legit players you can find in the ncaa lobby.

Anyway, as far as TT IV goes...here is the situation:

-We have 11 players who are currently active, and have read/signed rules
    -We are waiting on one guy to confirm...we don't know his situation yet
    -We have one person on the waiting list
    -You would be second on the waiting list

Sooo...I'm not sure how things will work out at this moment in time, but I would say there is still a chance for you to get in. If not now, sometime down the road.

Also, whatever dynasty you are put in is going to be a solid/straight up dynasty and you will have fun!

3. SpreadOption

SpreadOption Walk On

yea man im just looking to have fun with the game. I just liked how the dynasty i was in was ran real well and no bullshit players, cept maybe that rice guy, but anyway. Hopefully your right murk

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I don't think I ever played him...

basically anyone I didn't have to kick out was fine with me!

I don't know if you remember but one guy had is #1,2,3 QB slots filled with WRs...

and he said he just ran speed option the entire game.

(y) bye bye!

it may be a little while until you are actually placed somewhere, there are a lot of new applicants and for the most part one guy goes through them all...

feel free to check out TT IV and look at the rules, etc just in case.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

A guy just dropped out, so you moved to the #1 spot on the waiting list.

LSUtiga21 hasn't logged on since the 19th so you have a very good chance of getting in.

Make sure you get familiar with the rules, etc so we can get you started right away.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

well, now you're in..go check it out and sign the rules and all of that good stuff