new member: sreese

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by sreese, May 28, 2010.

1. sreese

sreese Walk On

Mar 14, 2010
    new member: sreese

Name:Scott Reese
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):xbox gt: sreese
    Time Zone:cst
    General Availability:usually work nights so this makes me available before 3cst and after 10cst( this changes daily)
    Favorite Teams:Washington Redskins, La Lakers and St. Louis Cardinals
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Many I have played in 5 nba 2k leagues that finished all 82 games plus playoffs with about 24 players in the leagues. I have also played in and ran Ncaa dynasties for the last 2 seasons. We ran about 4 or 5 different types of leagues(ex all sec, all private school, only bottom feeders in major conferences...)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?i have been playing video games since atari 2600, been online since day one of xbox live!!!

3. What type of player would you say you are? Im a dedicated player, i know how to lose and the right way to win. To me sore winners are just as bad as sore losers.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?sounds perfect for me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes and no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. im a die hard sports fan. I have loved my teams for over 20 years a piece. Im also a very loyal person, if you stick by me then ill stick by you.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?I plan on being very active. I would like to join 2 leagues that way i can have a game to play most everyday. In my old leagues that i ran we were on a 2 day advance system not sure what you guys use, i missed that somehow.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A good game of football everytime i play, no bs and bending of the exploits to get an advantage. Straight up football(following the rules set).

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?if im on the mic with him i let him know thats not acceptable, then go on with the game. after the game i would send a message to my admin just to let him know what happened and from there leave it up to the man in charge. i have learned from experience that bashing and whining in the forums only destroys leagues. The admins are here for a reason.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?i havent yet checked out any of the leagues, but im open to all teams and leagues. Im not a big college football fan but i love the game. Been playing it since the days of bill walsh football, for you real old heads!!!!
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved