New Member: sscott25

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by sscott25, Sep 20, 2010.

1. sscott25

sscott25 Walk On

New Member: sscott25

Name:Sam Scott
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):XBOX scott1863
    Email:sscott25@utk.edu
    AIM:none
    Time Zone:EST (New York etc.)
    General Availability: Nights
    Favorite Teams: Tennessee Volunteers, Kansas City Chiefs,
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:post on Operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Not online, just random Dynasties with friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games since I was little, played the old College Football games on SNES and Sega Genesis. Been online since PS2 was out

3. What type of player would you say you are? Conservative, Ball Control Offense, Uses classic I-Formation, Run sets up the pass. Better at Offense than defense.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? When it comes to football I am very mature for my age. A bunch of people my age don't have a clue about football, always cussing at refs and coaches, I prefer to talk mature adults who actually know what their talking about.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? None. I like it.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I was born and raised around Football in East Tennessee. Been going to Neyland Stadium on Saturdays for years, and Tennessee's bowl games (saw them win the National Championship in the Fiesta Bowl in 98) My grandfather coached football. Me and my brothers all played it in High School, I was a center (offensive lineman are said to be the smartest players in the field, that has to mean something) I go to UT, am at every Tennessee game. Just love football, love the fall, want to coach High School football. Very laid back, and fun guy when it comes to games. Like to play and win, but it's more about just playing the game and having a blast. Like to really get in depth with season/franchise/dynasty modes because that makes it so much more fun. Always like to laugh, and enjoy relaxing with video games, a good book, or smoking a pipe.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Just talking football, strategy is one of the funnest elements and discussing strategy, talking about the game analyzing the game just learning and playing and having a great time meeting people with the same passion I do.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    A hobby of onine football, some good friends and a good time playing online football that's legit, not that running the same play every play faking field goals, not punting on fourth and onside kicking every time kinda crap a lot of people do when playing.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would save the replay (if applicable) and report it to a commissioner. If he's willing to cheat he should get caught but if you're willing to cheat just to win on an online game I feel very sorry for that person.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Anything that has something to do with SEC or ACC football, being southern I love my Southern Fried Football, but I just want to play, anywhere would be fun. If it meant being New Mexico State, I'd be up for it. But ideally, anywhere I could play as Tennessee, Clemson, etc. . .

2. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

welcome to the site man. nice app. thats 2 people today around my age. (im 22) cool beans.

im a CALIFORNIA everything kinda guy here tho.. 49ers, Lakers, USC Trojans, etc.

feel free to add me on xbox.. DreSmithJr

always good to get good sim games in with people who actually KNOW the sport.

3. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

check out the SMFL, there are immediate openings

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Sam.