Approved New Member: Star Athlete

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 14, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Star Athlete,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Star Athlete

Star Athlete Walk On

Name: Philipe'
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Star Athlete
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: PHardimon@aol.com
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Friday/Saturday/Sunday
    Favorite Teams: 49ers/Golden St Warriors
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA/Madden/ and NBA but just with friends

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? been playing for 20 years+ but only been playing online for 7 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Imaginative and team base player. I like to really get into my games and imagine that it is realistic and filled with the action and drama that is in sports today. Everybody likes to win but i understand that there is a loser and a winner and i can handle being both maturely.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I do not care how old ppl are as long as they are mature and share the coming goals that we are gather for.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i have and i comply with all the rules

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a 26 yr old man. I work a nite shift through the week. I take care of my family who lives with me. I love sports and play basketball every weekend and video games is my favorite get away.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see it going well for as long as i am interested and contributing to this website and its leagues.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A sweet community gaming experience with mature gamers who have a passion for sports video games like i do.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would give him a warning and see if he does it again. If he doesnt, then I would report this to the commish so he can not claim he doesnt know Just in case another report comes up. If he does i report him to the commish that i have warned him and he continued to do what he did and let the commish handle him...but i would be pissed at that guy lol.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I havent really yet. I have just been dealing with the app process and havent had too much time to just look. Im hoping to get in the same league as my friends on XBOX 360.

• Like Like x 1
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.. Nice app.. If you need anything just let me know.

4. Star Athlete

Star Athlete Walk On

thanks

5. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Ellll yeah, welcome to TSO homeboi lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Star Athlete

Star Athlete Walk On

Cash what leagues are you in?

7. publik drunk

I'm in legendary veterans and Overdrive. There is a thread I know for the wait list on Legendary veterans and overdrive hasn't started yet, I'll see if I can find the threads and tag you in them

8. Star Athlete

Star Athlete Walk On

ok thanks bro

9. publik drunk

I got you tagged in those threads, also from browsing the forums there are a couple leagues that are still waiting on rosters so they may have some openings coming up. Your going to love this site bro, kind of people we been looking to play with for years

10. Star Athlete

Star Athlete Walk On

alright cool. its like mcdonalds cuz im lovin it...

• Like Like x 1