New Member: starshaw

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by starshaw, Jan 14, 2011.

1. starshaw

starshaw Walk On

Name:matt
    PSN:starshaw
    Email:starshaw12@yahoo.com
    AIM:soonerstarshaw
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability:depends
    Favorite Teams:eek:klahoma and SMU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:gridironXguru

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?yes, COFL in ncaa

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?since the super mario bros days

3. What type of player would you say you are? a sim player without a doubt. im someone who understands real football and applies it to the game

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?im a little bit younger but i don't have any problems with that.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes and not for the time being

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    im just a small town country boy from southwestern oklahoma. i grew up in a town where football is king and that grew on me. i live breath and sleep oklahoma football im also a fan of SMU and the dallas cowboys. im huge on baseball as well.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    atleast daily visits and some good ole chit chat if nothing else.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    im hoping to play with guys that know the difference between a ROLB and a sam LB. basically just a good group of sim players that are fun to talk to and have a few laughs with. what im really wanting is a online experience with TF.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    first thing i would do is pause the game and let my opponent know he is breaking the rules in a civil manner then move on, if its still a ongoing problem i will upload the clips(if any) from the EA locker and report it to the commish or proper authorities.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? nope i sure haven't i will get on that as soon as i post this.

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

3. starshaw

starshaw Walk On

sooner

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

The shotgun express is in year one and has a bunch of top25 teams available if ur interested. Get approved them pm me if ur interested

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Have you played with GridIronGuru much?

6. starshaw

starshaw Walk On

not too much. i played against him once in ncaa 10 and thats about it. i asked him if he knew of any sim ODs and he reffered me to here

7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Would you consider yourself more or less sim than him?

8. starshaw

starshaw Walk On

well defintly not less but then again ive only played him once ever and that was about as sim as it gets

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I'm just asking because he got banned here pretty quickly. Before I unleash you on a league, I need to know you understand this site isn't about winning at all costs.

10. starshaw

starshaw Walk On

yes i understand completly.

11. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

He was banned? When did that happen?

12. starshaw

starshaw Walk On

can a admin help me out please? i wanting to be able to post in the OD stuff so i can play in some ODs. im willing to play a tryout game if you question if i play sim or not.

13. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Sorry man, I've had a pretty shitty day. Give me a second.

14. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Knock yourself out.

15. starshaw

starshaw Walk On

thank you