New Member: Steamer43

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Steamer43, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

New Member: Steamer43

Name: Jackson
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Steamer43 (XBOX 360)
    Email:T-wolf41@hotmail.com
    AIM: none
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: varies on time of year but generally weekdays after 8 pm est, late saturdays, and mostly anytime Sunday
    Favorite Teams: Fresno State Bulldogs, Tennessee Titans, San Francisco Giants, Memphis Grizzlies
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Online Dynasty forum moved to here (run by DirtycashDylan)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Several NCAA online dyansties and leagues, and choops leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? about 11 years, online for about 4 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? A sim player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm a bit younger but have been playing NCAA since '02 and generally play by the same rules given on the website. Age is not a big factor to me as long as the users are active and play fair.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, only concern is the rule about all games being scheduled on the website. My current league shares phone numbers so text is sometimes the more convinient option. Does this rule vary from league to league?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm from Fresno and am a big fan of all Fresno State athletics and will be a student next semester. Big sports nut and likes to play NCAA and a few other video game series in spare time.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Will be active in my current dynasty(and any future dynasties), and occasionally browse the other forums.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? To participate in online dynasties with other sim style gamers and year-round players of NCAA

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would let the first offence slide, but if it continues I would contact the league commishiner and the opponent and come to a resolution.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have not checked them out yet, but I would like to become a part of another active online dynasty for NCAA.

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Wow Steamer, you're only 17? I thought you were the oldest guy in the league! You're a very mature player and you've got a deep voice haha.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Welcome aboard Steamer!

5. Steamer43

Thank you

6. Steamer43