Approved New Member: Steve Baker

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 28, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. Steve Baker

Steve Baker Walk On

Name: Steve Baker
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox 360, iaintdefusinit
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Really dont use any of those, I can install whatever is neccsary though. For now i guess you can text me or message me on xbox.
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Late night/Early morning
    Favorite Teams: Patriots. Wouldn't mind playing any other team
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google search
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? This is my 1st online league.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I remember my 1st game when i was 9. Super Mario Bros for NES lol Been playing online since the 1st time you could on madden.
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Always trying to be the best
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Seems like id fit right in.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. None.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time: Well, I work a mixed schedule for my family's business, but i am able to have sundays off to watch football and spend with my daughter. If im not at work or sleeping, im playing video games.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I like to meet new people, especially that enjoy the same things as me.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Get a handful of new friends and sharpen my madden skills.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Let the league representative know immediately. Id want the same done if it were the reverse situation.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yes. Honestly anything with an immediate opening. Maybe not the sim league, but the longest yard looked most interesting.

3. Steve Baker

Steve Baker Walk On

just realized you have leagues for every sport lol im looking to join won for madden 25

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

All leagues on here on sim leagues??? Do you see that being an issue? Also please go into further detail about what you mean by "Always trying to be the best."

5. Steve Baker

Steve Baker Walk On

o i c =P ya didn't read close enough. Thought it was live head to head. But that could still be fun!

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

We do play users head to head.. Talking about sim gameplay???

7. Steve Baker

Steve Baker Walk On

now you're confusing me lol I'm down for whatever has a spot open

8. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Are you a sim player?

9. Steve Baker

Steve Baker Walk On

yes. more SIM than head to head actually

10. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

What is the difference? Sorry to be a pain in the you know what.

11. Steve Baker

Steve Baker Walk On

maybe I'm using the wrong terms. SIM to me is you do everything but actual gameplay. head to head I should've called live, in game playing

12. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

No what we mean by sim gameplay is you play very close to the actual real game.. Not run the same play multiple times a game. Not running cheesy plans.. ETC.. Do you think you can do that? Sorry that I was confusing you as well.. Damn computer..

13. Steve Baker

Steve Baker Walk On

ooo gotcha! ya that sounds awesome. no getting beat by exploits

14. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved...

15. Steve Baker

Steve Baker Walk On

whats next? :)

16. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Check out any of the league forums that you are interested in and apply for an opening if it is the type of league you are looking for. Usually they will have an application thread in their general forum area. You can also check the League Openings forum. Get yourself out there in some of the discussions in the general forums, too, so that the community knows who your are and what you're about. Once you've created a reputation for yourself, there will be ample opportunity for leagues and tournaments. Welcome and good luck!