New Member: stiff bon air

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Quattro, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

Dec 17, 2010
    Name: Travis
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox 360: Smok3y McPots
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Mountain (Boulder, Colorado)
    General Availability: Whenever. I'm almost always on the computer or checking my email.

Favorite Teams: Colorado, Wisconsin, Oregon, Miami, Alabama in NCAA.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I'm currently in an NCAA one on which is a Colorado football website and just looking for another to play in while playing in that one aswell.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been playing games since I was 6 and online since the days of the original Xbox.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Relaxed and like to have a good time but also I hate losing so I like to be competitve.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I honestly don't care and interact with all ages everyday.

5. Have you read the rules and generll gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes and no concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm a freshman at the University of Colorado, been playing video games almost all my life and love sport games, shooters, MMO's and games like Fallout 3.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

As active as I can but I won't be able to contribute any money.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Being able to participate in online dynastys and have fun meeting other gamers.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Talk to a moderator or an admin of the league or site, depending on which one it is.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I looked at the "real Men of Genius"(?) I think it was and that one looked good. I'm just looking for an active league to play in on the 360 this year and coming years.
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  2. Quattro

Dec 17, 2010
    I can't find the edit button but sorry for the font color, didn't think that the forums may be dark gray when I typed, even though the background was dark gray...finals, they kill your brain.
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    stiff bon air so you live in Boulder? I live in Denver and let me tell ya I got a kick out of your XBL name haha. Anyways, Application Approved. Welcome to TSO. Shoot me a PM if you need help finding a league.
  4. Quattro

Dec 17, 2010
    Well I'm in Parker till the 7th but I go to school so sort of. Thanks for approving my app!