New Member: Stiffysix

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 23, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Stiffysix,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

Name: Steven Taylor
    Gamertag/PSN; (PSN) Stiffysix
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Afternoons
    Favorite Teams: Auburn Tigers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: A friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? no

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was a kid about 10 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am very competitive and consider myself a a player with descent skills.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think I will do fine there are no major issues with the ages.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I love the rules and the set up of TSO I have no issues with going by the said rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I am 22 and a big sports fan. I love Auburn Football. I like the NBA and enjoy playing fanticy football.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I will have good participation to any league I get in and will play sim ball. I have good sportsmanship and am glad I found this site.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Competitive non cheesy games and to get to know gamers with similar ideas about what real football is about. I hope to be here for a long time.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will pause the game and PM him on the ps3 about the rule violation and then save the highlight and report it to my comish

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yes I have I have a friend in the (HOFL) Hall of Fame League and would like to join it.

I am also sorry it took me so long to finish this application. I had some issues with my PS3 and had to send it to get fixed. I did not want to get approved and not be able to participate on TSO and everyone think I was inactive.

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Hello Steven, thanks for applying. Could you tell us which friend referred you here? And could you go into a bit more detail on question 3? There is a bit of concern as this is a sim style community which isnt all about competitive gameplay all the time.

4. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

My friend's TSO name is Fred Limbo I am at his house currently and he is helping me get this set up.

As to ? #3 I am defiantly a sim style baller and try to keep the game as realistic as possible. It's not win at all cost or win by as much as I can but I am competitive what sports fan is not.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Sounds good, you are approved, welcome!

6. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Great addition to the HOFL!