1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member still looking for a new OD

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by RubtheRock, Oct 10, 2010.

1. RubtheRock

RubtheRock Walk On

New Member still looking for a new OD

any new ps3 od's starting?

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

No but their are openings all the time just gotta keep checking back

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I may end up with an opening here in the next few days. I will get ahold of you if that happens.

Mike

4. RubtheRock

RubtheRock Walk On

my psn is rubtherock....I joined last year and was in cream of the crop od until my laser went out. I am an OS guy but has recently left them and came here. I hate just jumping in an OD. Wish I could find one just starting and that will last with dedicated players

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I understand that. We are getting ready to head to the offseason of year 1. I have some non-participating members that are about to find themselves without a chair left to sit on. I still have you on my friends list from last year.

Mike

6. RubtheRock

RubtheRock Walk On

oh cool, wow I think I remember adding you too. I was in a great Od that lasted from ncaa 09-11 with the same 12 guys averaging 5 seasons each year but finally fell through this year. So im looking for something that isnt just gonna last one season

7. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I am working on getting mostly solid members. It is tough, but I have a good talent pool to choose from here. A lot of dedicated guys that will provide content and good play.

Mike