New Member: still_tippin808

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by still_tippin808, May 10, 2010.

1. still_tippin808

still_tippin808 Walk On

New Member: still_tippin808

Name: Bronson

PSN still_tippin808

Email: still_tippin808@yahoo.com

AIM: bronson96797

Time Zone: HST (Hawaii Standard Time)

General Availability: every evening est

Favorite Teams: broncos, Texans, cowboys, titans

How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    emmdotfrisk , Shuffman25, and I are members in another league

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have played in madden pc leagues and I am currently a part of the UFL ps3 madden league

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games since the original NES and I have been a madden addict since 2000. Ive been playing madden online since 2002

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am a competitive yet friendly sim player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel maturity is independent to the individual; however I do believe that a gentlemen’s league with an older audience is the most enjoyable.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have read and understand the rules

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    well I am an avid madden gamer who enjoys a great str8 game. I reside in Hawaii but I always allocate time to contribute to the league community. i am easy to get a hold of whether through aim or email, and I always schedule my games ahead of time.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I plan to check the boards daily and participate in league discussions

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    a great gaming experience with other adults who love football. I also hope to befriend my fellow league members

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Finish the game and save highlight to present to the commissioner but give your opponent the benefit of the doubt. There are times when you might be caught up in the moment and you should take a breather and look at the play again after you have cooled down.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Yes I have a few friends who are a part of OMFL and I would love to join that league

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved. Welcome to TF.

3. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

welcome aboard

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Tippin glad to have you here. Post HERE and we can get you goin in OMFL

5. still_tippin808

still_tippin808 Walk On

Glad to be a part of the community