Approved New Member: stocks

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 18, 2014.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. stocks

stocks Walk On

Name:Mike Stocklosa
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pS4 Stocks36
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:Stocks36
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: nights.weekens
    Favorite Teams:packers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:FOund it on goggle, looking for PS4 SIm league
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Yes, been part of another league since 2009,been Co comisher Madden ps3/ps4
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?been playing since iwe 16, Been playing online since ps2
    3. What type of player would you say you are? True NFL Sim, fun with respect, win lose or draw
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Its great to have age different,cause it keep things fresh, with old an new ideas and thoughts
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, there clear cut,simple. SIM style.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am NFL fan,Madden is just what i would do it had the team. I am all about giving more to the league to make it better. I have experience since 09 working with others in leagues. My ideas and skills to add to make things work for all.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I will fit in just great, if it a debate on NFL or Madden. Having fun is what its all about. Not worry about winning a game,which i have seen others do.WIN at all cost,no matter what it take is by far the WROST thing that can happen to a league. I am never about that
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? FUN, enjoy guys. Talk sports,life ect
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would take it,cause i understand it can happen. I would make my opponent aware that is not in rules, give them a chance to make it up. But then 2nd worng report it to comish
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your yes a few,but this one stood out

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

stocks I understand you are the one who has commented on the HK FB page. Glad to see you found your way to the site. This application you have filled out still needs to be approved, but I am unsure who does that at the moment ( Shaun Mason ) However, pending the approval, follow this link to the HK Forum and get yourself set up on the Waiting List. Looking forward to hearing from you.

http://traditionsportsonline.com/forums/hard-knocks.606/

4. stocks

stocks Walk On

Yes i was the one that FB messaged. Ya the site is full of good stuff. I hope to be part of this.

• Like Like x 1
  5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.