New Member: StormJr

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 7, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome StormJr,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

Name: Jon
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): StormJr (X360)
    Email:
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: I usually do most of my gaming late nights (watch kids morning, work 2nd shift). So generally from 9pm through 1am central time
    Favorite Teams: Detroit Red Wings, Michigan Wolverines (Football/Basketball/Hockey), Minnesota Twins....
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I saw a post by RynoAid on the EA Tiger Woods forums.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

----I played in a causal Tiger Woods league at 'The Country Club' for about 2-3 years. Lots of great guys there.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

----Video Games: For as long as I can remember. Had the Atari when I was much younger, subscribed to Nintendo Power and read each issue from front to back even though I didn't own any of those games. :D Online: Since the early 2000's. Played mostly with friends online with the PS2, then as I got high speed internet, was able to start playing 'strangers' which ended up becoming gaming friends.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

----Good question. The best way to describe me as a gamer would be casual. I like to relax and have fun when i play video games, which is why I prefer the sports video games. It allows me to pick up a controller at any time and play a game rather than get into a plot of another game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

----Considering I'm close to that average age, I'd say it's perfect. The crowd at my previous league was a bit older averaged probably a bit older than that. I enjoy playing with the more mature crowd.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

----I read through the rules and they all sound fine to me. Maybe a bit confused by what an average 9.0 skill level means.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

----Well, first off I'm a father of two wonderful daughters. Been married for over 10 years. I'm a meteorologist by day working for a private organization up here in snowy Minnesota. I love everything about the weather. In the summer I enjoy a good round of golf....Disc Golf. (I stink at real golf...which is probably why I enjoy TW PGA Tour so much!)

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

----I'll be honest. I hope to be as active as I can, but a lot depends on if others are on at the same hours as I am. I found at my previous league site that not a lot of those members were on at the same time I was.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

----I'm looking to fine a great set of mature gamers to golf with. Get's a little boring playing by myself!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

----The appropriate response would be to tell them of the infraction and hope that they respond to that. If not, the next step would be to inform another 'higher up' member of the TF community.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

----I'm mostly interested in playing the Tiger Woods leagues, but also own NCAA '11 and NHL '11.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

application approved, head on down to the Golf forums and introduce yourself..

4. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!