Approved New Member: straw0125

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 22, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome straw0125,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. straw0125

straw0125 Walk On

Apr 22, 2013
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    straw0125 (xbox)
    I can't remember my skype its been a while since I've used it
    Time Zone:
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    Any night 8-10 pm
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    NCAA and Madden from Operation Sports and a NCAA league from our ECU message board.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Umm since the regular nintendo was around. Since 2007
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Competitive and wanting to get better
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Thats fine I really get tired of the kids in COD and like playing people around my age.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and no questions
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    24. Live in Greenville, Nc. Went to ECU and met my future wife there. Getting married in 3 months. Played baseball and basketball until I tore my labrum in my pitching arm.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Sports and video games are what I do outside of work and time with the fiancee. Seems like a good place for me.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Finding new people to be in leagues with and hoping to get better at the leagues I'm in.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Keep playing if it continues talk to them and if it has to come down to it get an admin to talk to him.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yes and i'm just looking for a madden league to join since i'm getting bored with ncaa. I really don't know enough about madden leagues to have a preferred setup.
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009