New Member: straycat24

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 3, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome straycat24,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. straycat24

straycat24 Walk On

Name: Joshua Caudill
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Joshuayurachamp
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:straycat24
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:anytime
    Favorite Teams:Buckeyes and Browns
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:My brother has an account

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes Was on Traditions a long time ago, but want to start back again with the new game NCAA 2011. Was a member of BCS Chaos at
    one time. Before it became a premier league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Been playing Video Games pretty much my whole life, all the way back to atari. Have played NCAA online since Al Gore invented the
    internet lol

3. What type of player would you say you are?

A very SIM football player, who will not win at all cost. Playing the game it was intended

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Will fit right in with this age group, and is one of the primary reasons I want to get back into it.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Have read the rules and look forward to playing by these guidlines

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am 34 years old, love sports and online sports gaming. Am currently unemployed so my availability for games is endless...I am a big
    Buckeye and Browns fan. Also enjoy singing and making songs on my keyboard and would love to be a sports reporter or broadcaster.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I will fit in very well, Had lots of fun my first experience in BCS Chaos and look forward to the friendly competition once agin.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

A very mature and competitive group of online gamer's and a solid group of guys to chat with

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would first send him a message saying that I feel he broke one of the rules and if he continues to break the rules I will be sending the commish a message, stating why I felt he broke the rules. I would finish the game and keep a highlight or picture of the action I felt was illegal.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Looking for a PS3 league am currently unemployed so time zone would not matter. And any difficulty setting or team availability would not matter.

3. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Straycat24 was a member once before a few years back, but had to quit playing for personal reasons. If we werent a premier league i am sure JerzeyReign would have him back in BCS Chaos

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Should just ask for the info for his old account so nothing is made about having multiple accounts. If we weren't premier I'd let him run.

5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

He tried, but the old account was under a really old email that has been deleted lol.. So he has no idea what the password is lol

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm sure they could help him out or at least not hold it against him. Whats goin' on Josh?

7. straycat24

straycat24 Walk On

looking for a dynasty invite reighn any team really send invite or message how are you

8. straycat24

straycat24 Walk On

just waiting on my application it won't retrieve he email for psn can you get me in or do i have the spot

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I can change the e-mail under his account.

10. straycat24

straycat24 Walk On

im still wanting them to accept my application will they or will they hold it against me because of the old account

11. straycat24

straycat24 Walk On

there is know way i can retrieve my old account i would appreciate it if they let me back in under new name for osme reason psn cant im still waiting for tadition to okay my application

12. straycat24

straycat24 Walk On

13. straycat24

straycat24 Walk On

yes i have i would love colledge basetball t have dynasties they quit makeing the game but might be in the future have plent of time wouldnt answer number ten

14. straycat24

straycat24 Walk On

i know you are a pramier leage but i take it seiously and i know what yur doeing i quit playin i just was living on my own i was busy also but i have plenty of time and id like to be with bcs choas again i just didnt have time to learn to do the stats and i liked vigurous as commish i even a shirt to the leage and spreaded it to my fiends if they where gamers id be mre dedicated and my brother benbuckeye is also in the leage i bouhgt the game and havent even played because i like tadition if there isnt a team i still be in a dynasty to prove i can play withe primere players and tadition ishow i like to play no cheese and like the recruiting if you get me back jersey riehn that would be awsome

15. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Wow I am struggling to be able to read that. I think you have won the longest run on sentence award